Monday 10 November 2014

MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW15


I recently featured this in my October favorites post - link, but i realised i hadn't ever done a full review post on the MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW15. 

What i love most about this foundation is the coverage. I use hardly any and it covers my full face and high coverage. All i do is turn the bottle upside down until the product starts to show and then dab my foundation brush over the opening and usually the amount of product on the brush is enough to cover my whole face.

When i purchased the foundation i went into House of Fraser to the MAC counter and i was matched up to NW15, i would highly recommend getting matched up before buying because i was looking at buying this online for a while and i thought from the photographs that NW20 would be my colour. Phew saved myself from an orange face there! 

Sometimes when changing to a full coverage foundation it can break some people out depending on your skin type but with this i had zero break outs and actually found i have had less blemishes since using, i don't know whether it is just a coincidence that the weather has changed and so has my skin or whether it is using a higher end foundation that has stopped the spots? Any thoughts?

The price may be a little more than what some want to pay for a foundation at £21.50 but if your due a little treat i would definitely treat yourself to this, for me it has lasted longer than my drug store ones and it stays put for longer throughout the day.

My only qualm with this foundation is the smell, i really can't put my finger on what the scent is but its just really odd!

Have you tried the MAC Studio Fix Fluid?


5. Victor & Rolf Flower Bomb - My all time favorite fragrance. This has been my signature scent for years now and as you can see from the photograph above it is running dangerously low. Anyone who hasn't smelt this perfume i urge to go to your nearest perfume counter and give it a whiff, you will not be disappointed.

What has been on your favorites list last month and what are you looking forward to this month?



4 comments:

  1. Great post. I have never tried any of MACS stuff I just feel like it's too pricey. xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite pricey but i have found it lasts longer than my ordinary foundations so i think they kind of balance each other out in the end xxx

      Delete
  2. Can't go wrong with MAC, the only foundation I ever use. I recently purchased L'Oreal True Match but the shade was too light for my skin :( need to purchase another in the right shade to see if I can be swayed.

    http://gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the L'Oreal True Match one yet but i have heard a lot of good things about them so worth a shot i think! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric