Thursday 20 November 2014

My New Brow Pow!!




I had been using the Models Co More Brows and absolutely loved it until my pesky puppy got his paws on it then it was no more!

So i decided to pick up the Maybelline Browdrama - Sculpting Brow Mascara and the Maybelline Browsatin - Smoothing Duo-Brow Pencil and Filling Powder, i have been really impressed with the Maybelline releases lately so couldn't wait to give these a try. 

Since i have darkened my hair slightly on top i have been more comfortable going for a darker brow, so i picked these two up in dark blonde.

The Brow Satin is super easy to use, it has a retractable pencil on one end which is super thin which make it really easy to create small hair like lines to make the brows look more natural and on the other end it has when i can only describe as a smudger brush. The smudger end is actually really clever how they have put it all together. The brush twists into the cap which holds an ashy coloured packed powder that when the lid is twisting on applies to the brush which is used to set the pencil in place.

Then there is the Brow Drama which is a whole other ball game! This is a brow mascara that adds fullness to the brows and a hit more colour. I use this after i have used the Browsatin to finish off the brows and make sure the colour stays in place all day. The only part of this product i am not the keenest on is the wand. It starts of like an ordinary brush but has a huge sphere on the end, which if it was a little smaller would have been great but for my brows it is just too big an i have to pay extra attention not to get the product all over my face!

What are your current favourite eyebrow products?




4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this. Have been debating whether to use a product on my brows for a while now they are very dark but I want them to look a little fuller if you know what I mean. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know what you mean, i think the mascara would be okay, it make it look as if there are more hairs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´ve been wanting to try a brow mascara for ages! I use benefit brow zing "powder" for my eyebrows and I love it :)

    xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great one to try if your starting out because its only £4.99!! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric