Tuesday 24 February 2015

One Lovely Blog Award


One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you so much to Bekah from The Dream of Beauty for nominating me for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'... it really means a lot!

The Rules: 
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Add the 'One Lovely Blog Award' logo to your post... (I made this one, you can use this or use the actual logo) 
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers you admire and link them.

Seven facts about me

1. I LOVE all animals big or small. I really really want own a safari park some day......

2. I really want to visit LA and Sydney, I love to be in places that are hot... I get bored very quickly of the constant cold!

3. I'm thinking of going back to university next year to study nursing.

4. I love baking, this weekend i made some scrummy snickers cupcakes.... yup there all gone!! 

5. I have been with boyfriend for a little 6 and a half years!!

6. I love meeting new people.. so say hi! 

7. I have a dog... hes crazy. FACT.

I Nominate:




31 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I loved reading your answers xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination lovely :) Love that your an animal lover!! So are we!!! xoxo

    www.beauteagenes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, you find out so much about the person! I really want to visit LA too :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are scrummy snickers cupcakes??? They sound delicious whatever they are.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing... its a chocolate bar incorporated with a cupcake!! xxx

      Delete
  5. Snickers Cupcakes?! Eeek, thats like my two favourite things combined!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they where amazing... if i do say so myself hahaa xxx

      Delete
  6. I also love all kinds of animals and baking too!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the nomination lovely!!! loved reading your statements xx

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owning a Safari park would be AMAZING! & my dog is crazy too :) Thank you for nominating us and loved reading your answers too! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award, Kirsty. Your answers made me smile, love your sense of humor.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was great reading about you! I love animals too and have 3 little dogs :)

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo wow... i have one at the moment and i keep trying to persuade my boyfriend for another! xxx

      Delete
  11. Too cool, lady! Congrats! And yay for crazy dogs- I have 3 of my own. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... crazy dog are the best type!! xxx

      Delete
  12. You really deserve the award, you have such a unique and personal blog as your personality comes through and that's why I love it..........carry on blogging for as long you can!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://halesaaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being nominated for the award! I don't blame you for wanting to visit warmer climates, I feel the same way :) Also, how sweet that you've been in such a longterm relationship - I hope you two have many more lovely years together to come!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabrielle.. i think a mortgage is the next step. eep!! xxx

      Delete
  14. Congrats for your award!!!! Nice blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcela! Thank you!! I'll have a look over at your blog now :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric