Saturday 7 February 2015

Want Sensational Looking Lashes?

Maybelline_Lash_Sensational_Mascara_Review

Its no secret that Maybelline make my favourite mascaras- for as long as i can remember i have using The Falsies mascara and it has always been my go to mascara but my latest lot came to the end of it life and whilst in Boots i came across the Lash Sensational mascara and thought i would give it a go!

The first thing that pulled me about this product is the packaging its such a lovely pink colour and its the typical Maybelline mascara shape. 

The formula for this mascara is super wet to begin with so its on you have to be careful not to get all over your eyes when you apply - i think with use this will dry up a little and make application a little easier! The formula is also super black which perfect for making those lashes pop! 

What really make this mascara stand out for me is the wand, its curved which makes it super easy to get every lash but what make it really exciting to the 10 layers of synthetic bristles which separates every lash and makes them flare out and look gorgeous! 

From what i could see in Boots there was only one option available in the UK at them moment which is the shade Very Black, but i don't think it will be very long before a brown and waterproof version is available. 

Lash Sensation doesn't wear off throughout the day nor does it leave you with little panda eyes, i think i may have just found my new favourite mascara *heart eyed emoji*

Have you tried Maybellines Lash Sensational Mascara yet?



20 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! The curved wand looks great and I'm near the end of my Rocket Volum' Express, maybe it's time to see if this will compare! xx.

    nutmegdiys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the Rocket but this is great! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love to try different mascara's so I will definitely try this one out! I use the Rimmel London Scandaleyes at the moment, but this is on the list for my next one xx
    Love your blog!
    http://megans-style-diary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the scadaleyes but this is really fab!! xxx

      Delete
  3. There are so many drugstore mascaras I want to try right now,and this is now on the list, I've been eyeing the covergirl bombshell mascara as well :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OO we can't get cover girl where i live but i've heard its amazing! xxx

      Delete
  4. Maybelline do the best mascaras! I think I might need to try this one out next! Thank for the review :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree with Maybelline having the best mascaras, they do such a great job!

    www.awalkbesideme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved every Maybelline one i've tried! xxx

      Delete
  6. so tempted to get this!xx

    www.thedreamofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love Maybelline mascaras this one won't disappoint! xxx

      Delete
  7. Hello, I've mentioned and linked you in my latest post :) I mentioned the Rimmel primer you recently reviewed xx

    MissyRed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)... ill go have a read now :) xxx

      Delete
  8. Great review, I saw this one yesterday and was wondering if it was good!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried it and I must admit it works quite well on my lashes , my lashes won't stay curled but this kept them up for a good few hours. Great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find if i use eyelash curlers before it holds better that way! xxx

      Delete
  10. This mascara has been following me around I swear! I haven't even looked into it with much detail, it's just the packaging that catches my eye!! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric