Wednesday 11 February 2015

Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit

Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit Review


I love a bit of contouring - you can probably tell with the amount of bronzers i have bought over the last few months! 
Well today i picked up this Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit. 

This is a prefect little palette whether your a contour newbie or a veteran. This handy little kit comes with a matte bronze shade and it unique with the fact it comes with a matte highlight shade. 
I mentioned in my The Body Shop Honey Bronzer review that i prefer a cool ashy tones bronzer for contouring and this one is quite red toned, perfect for you girls with olive tones or if your rocking a tan! but for pastey little me its a little too much :( But it is not muddy so perhaps if i had false tan on or got me a but of a natural tan it would look a little better

The highlighter though... I'm all over that! I've not used a matte highlighter before and in my opinion it looks really natural. Shimmery highlighters are perfect for adding a little more radiance into the face but this a subtle lift to the cheeks. 

The powder isn't  too powdery either but it does have a little fall out so need to make sure to tap of your brush so you don't overload your face!! 

Have you tried the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit?



27 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but it looks great. I also have a matte highlighter (I think it's No7 but I'm not certain...) and I loved it and haven't replaced it! Maybe I'll have to give this one a go. Would be good if they just did it seperately. Really nice review, loved reading it :)

    Karis Xx
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank Karis! ... i would love to know more about that highlighter!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've seen a lot of review about this and it has had some really good write ups however as i'm quite pale i'm not sure if the bronzer will be the right shade for me. Great post x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a dark bronzer... if your looking for a lighter one try The Body Shop Honey Bronzer thats fab! xxx

      Delete
  3. It will be probably too dark for me too then as I am so bloody pale! I have become obsessed with highlighters recently, this one looks gorgeous x

    amyslittleweb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love highlighters too... i really want to get my hands on a Hour Glass one! xxx

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried this one but it sounds good! I do love to contour! Great post :) xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried it to be honest I am a bit scared of doing this haha xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was at first but i love a good contour now! xxx

      Delete
  6. nice post! havent tried yet x

    http://cvalerou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame that the bronzer isn't your colour but the highlighter sounds great! I love Seventeen products as they're so cheap. xx

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. i definitely need to try more of their things! xxx

      Delete
  8. great review, I haven't tried this before but I love a contour kit so might give it a go! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a contour kit too! ill head over to your blog now :) xxx

      Delete
  9. Great review! I actually hadn't heard of this brand before so I might look into it!

    www.georgiajade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... its great for bargain buys xxx

      Delete
  10. I haven't tried anything from Seventeen but this looks like a great little compact. xx

    nutmegdiys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to give it a miss as it looks too warm/red toned for me too :(

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a tad for me too... will have to wait until i have a bit more of a tan! xxx

      Delete
  12. I haven't used seventeen products for years! This does look like a smart little kit tho xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is... i just wish the bronzer was ashier! xxx

      Delete
  13. Thank you :) .. i ll have a look at yours now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely want to try this out now! Nice post:) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric